Friday, September 9, 2011

Bruised and Itchy

Question:


Hi mom,
So I woke up this morning with a hickey on my neck, ripped dress and bug bites all over my back. What do I do?
-bruised and itchy


Momma:


Well suga', sounds like you had quite the night ;) First let's talk about the hickey, it is nothing to worry about. Even the worst of hickeys wear of in about a week and can be covered up with some makeup. I recommend starting with a little bit of green concealer on the hickey followed by your regular concealer you use on your face. For the bug bites, if they are real itchy, use some anti-itch lotion on them. As for keeping them hidden, wear clothes that will cover them up. And finally the dress, if it can't be sewn up or the tear can't be hidden, then throw it away and get a new one. Hope this all helps and let me know if you need anymore help.


All my love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment